Thank you for your interest in PowerCorpsPHL, an AmeriCorps program.
(1) Cohort 11 AmeriCorps Crew Positions (September 2018 start): Please watch for the application to come out in late May 2018. In the meantime, you can complete this INTEREST FORM and our Community Projects Coordinator will contact you for any upcoming applicant service projects.
Applicants for Cohort 11 MUST: be between the ages of 18 and 26, have their diploma/GED, and be able to provide their up-to-date Photo ID, birth certificate, social security card, and diploma/GED.
We cannot accept candidates with a conviction record of first-degree murder or sexual assault.
(2) Summer AmeriCorps Positions: Our applications for our 2018 Summer Crew position is closed. Our 2019 Summer Positions application will open in February of 2019.
(3) Community Projects Coordinator AmeriCorps position: We are always interested in qualified candidates to assist in our early applicant engagement. Please apply if interested and qualified. See CPC AmeriCorps member position_2018_900 hour.
Things to know about the application process:
- The Cohort 11 application will be available on the website in May 2018, and will close in August 2018.
- When you submit your application online, you will be taken to a page to schedule your first interview. Please complete this process and hit confirm.
- Applicants who make it through the first round of screening will be invited to participate in an interview with program staff. All first interviews happen on a Monday or Wednesday.
- Applicants may be invited to a site interview the day following their first interview. All second interviews happen on a Tuesday or Thursday.
- Applicants who pass the site interview process will be invited to a 3rd and final interview to learn if they are accepted or not.
- Individuals accepted into PowerCorpsPHL are invited to attend a PowerCorpsPHL Pre-Service Orientation (PSO) and enter a probationary period of service. Cohort 10 PSO begins on Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:45 am.
- Upon successful completion of PSO and the probationary period, participants will be officially enrolled as PowerCorpsPHL members.