Click here to access our application. Remember to schedule your first interview after you hit submit.
We are changing the face of this city block by block, and we need people who are passionate about making a difference. That’s where you come in. PowerCorpsPHL is looking for young adults between the ages of 18 and 26 who are committed to transforming themselves and their communities.
Interested in Applying?
Applicants MUST have :
- a high school diploma or GED,
- be 18-26 on the first day of their term with us,
- be able to provide copies of their Birth Certificate, Social Security card, Diploma/GED or transcript, State issued photo-ID (school ID’s not accepted)
- We cannot accept candidates with a conviction record of first-degree murder or sexual assault.
Contact email@example.com for further assistance with the application.
Things to know about the application process:
- Cohort 10 applications are due January 8, 2018.
- When you submit your application online, you will be taken to a page to schedule your first interview. Please complete this process and hit confirm.
- Applicants who make it through the first round of screening will be invited to participate in an interview with program staff. All first interviews happen on a Monday or Wednesday.
- Applicants may be invited to a site interview the day following their first interview. All second interviews happen on a Tuesday or Thursday.
- Applicants who pass the site interview process will be invited to a 3rd and final interview to learn if they are accepted or not.
- Individuals accepted into PowerCorpsPHL are invited to attend a PowerCorpsPHL Pre-Service Orientation (PSO) and enter a probationary period of service. Cohort 10 PSO begins on Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:45 am.
- Upon successful completion of PSO and the probationary period, participants will be officially enrolled as PowerCorpsPHL members.
Our Recruitment Partners include:
*Denotes founding recruitment partner
Roots to Re-entry
Youth Sentencing and Re-entry Project
YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter*
C.B. Community School
Big Picture, El Centro de Estudiantes
De La Salle Vocational
1199c Training Fund
Glen Mills School
Project WOW – Orleans Tech
Paul Robeson High School for Human Services
Audenried High School
Mastery Charter Schools
E3 Power Center City/JEVS*
E3 West/Bridge – PHMC
Center for Literacy
Head Start, Phila School District
Episcopal Community Services
ELECT, Phila School District
West Philly HUB
Diversified Community Services
Beyond the Bars
Student Conservation Association