We are changing the face of this city block by block, and we need people who are passionate about making a difference.
That’s where you come in.
PowerCorpsPHL is looking for young adults between the ages of 18 and 26 who are committed to transforming themselves and their communities.
Interested in Applying?
Applicants MUST have a high school diploma or GED, be 18-26 on the first day of their term with us, and MUST be recommended from one of our Recruitment Partners. Select an appropriate Recruitment Partner to contact.
The application deadline for Cohort 9 has passed. Look for the Cohort 10 process to open in late November.
Things to know about the application process:
- Applicant’s completed application must be submitted by applicant’s Recruitment Partner by submission deadline.
- Applicants who make it through the first round of screening will be invited to participate in a group interview with program staff.
- Applicants may be invited to a follow-up interview and/or site visit.
- Individuals accepted into PowerCorpsPHL are invited to attend a PowerCorpsPHL Pre-Service Orientation (PSO) and enter a probationary period of service.
- Upon successful completion of PSO and the probationary period, participants will be officially enrolled as PowerCorpsPHL members.